Sunday, April 12, 2015

Doing ordinary things with extraordinary love

Doing ordinary things with extraordinary love....

These are the words of Mother Teresa whom over the years I have grown to admire the path she choose. Simplicity and ordinary day to day dedication   drove her to live a life of purpose.
It's those days we get so caught up in the mundane thinking it does not matter when truly most greatness and purpose are achieved by tackling the mundane one day at a time.

How often do we spend a day at work thinking this really doesn't matter when truly it does simply because  we are there to fulfill a purpose: to make our self  happy and  to shine a little light on someone else's day. A simple kind gesture  can literally change someone 's day from bad to good as when we share  our  talents and gifts we provide  great necessary acts of success and service.Weather it be  home at work or retired our ordinary days can turn into extraordinary.

Living a life of purpose is a daily decision where our affirmations and actions guide us to that extraordinary place of knowing we gave it our very best. When we do that with intentional love our ordinary day  then becomes extraordinary because the whole universe with GOD at the Center is there to greet and embrace us with the same  extraordinary love.

Enjoy a daily life that matters,

With extraordinary love from me to you daily,
Anita

1 comment:

  1. I have being on blog Sites for a while now and today I felt like I should share my story because I was a victim too. I had HIV for 6 years and i never thought I would ever get a cure I had and this made it impossible for me to get married to the man I was supposed to get married to even after 2 years of relationship he broke up with me when he finds out I was HIV positive. So I got to know about Dr. Itua on Blog Site who treated someone and the person shared a story of how she got a cured and let her contact details, I contacted Dr. Itua and he actually confirmed it and I decided to give a try too and use his herbal medicine that was how my burden ended completely. My son will be 2 soon and I am grateful to God and thankful to his medicine too.Dr Itua Can As Well Cure The Following Disease… Cancer, HIV, Herpes, Hepatitis B, Liver Inflammatory,Diabetes,Fibroid, Get Your Ex Back, If you have (A just reach him on drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com Or Whatsapp Number.+2348149277967)He can also advise you on how to handle some marital's issues. He's a good man.

    ReplyDelete