Sunday, June 7, 2015

Change Is...

Change is so many things to so many of us and it affects  us weather big or small planned for or not. 
Recently I was with a client who is 98 years old.  When I asked her about change her sharp response was "change is invigorating". Immediately blood started pulsating through my veins at the mere expression of that word invigorating. I then went about my day as we are moving from a place I have called home for twenty seven years. Everything from the flower gardens which inspired me when I was going through a rough period with my then fifteen year old son to the areas I created as sanctuaries for meditation to the too small kitchen where  many family gatherings took place-all of this began leaving serious imprints on my heart.  Sadness because of the attachment to all of these  things, uncertainty which  translates to fear and finally eager anticipation to the adventure which lies ahead.

Through all of this I am ever so grateful for my yoga practice which has taught me not to become attached to anything  that  prevents us the freedom to move.When this happens we allow fear to govern our lives. The better  choice is to  simply jump into the unknown carrying  those past  experiences which have helped shape our lives.
 For I have learned that life is a journey of acceptance  faith  and letting go. Once I realized this truth I  agree with my friend that yes change can be invigorating.....I also think that given her 98 years of wisdom she is one who knows.

As time goes on and as time heals may we all be invigorated by change , allowing change itself  to be the teacher of  acceptance and letting go.

Be invigorated be loved and be blessed 



1 comment:

  1. I have being on blog Sites for a while now and today I felt like I should share my story because I was a victim too. I had HIV for 6 years and i never thought I would ever get a cure I had and this made it impossible for me to get married to the man I was supposed to get married to even after 2 years of relationship he broke up with me when he finds out I was HIV positive. So I got to know about Dr. Itua on Blog Site who treated someone and the person shared a story of how she got a cured and let her contact details, I contacted Dr. Itua and he actually confirmed it and I decided to give a try too and use his herbal medicine that was how my burden ended completely. My son will be 2 soon and I am grateful to God and thankful to his medicine too.Dr Itua Can As Well Cure The Following Disease… Cancer, HIV, Herpes, Hepatitis B, Liver Inflammatory,Diabetes,Fibroid, Get Your Ex Back, If you have (A just reach him on drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com Or Whatsapp Number.+2348149277967)He can also advise you on how to handle some marital's issues. He's a good man.

    ReplyDelete