Sunday, September 20, 2015

Prayer

When should we pray?  Or better yet, when should we not pray?

This journey we are all on called life is one of uncertainty  unpredictability and  change.
Sometimes we feel like we are holding on for dear life when we cannot see the outcome or better yet we cannot see anything. How will we know and what shall we do? It is these times in life that we will  pray with all our heart and all our  soul calling  on that higher power that connection which elevates all of our earthly understanding. It is called spiritual grace and  all of us have it anytime we choose to disconnect from our worldly selves to make that connection to our divine selves which is the spirit within us. 
Prayer is powerful  which is why when we choose to make life a prayer relying  on the power of GOD who is  ultimately the power of LOVE will carry us  through the dark into the  the light.Making that conscious connection to something greater and more powerful than ourselves is what will give us the strength and confidence  we need to take on the uncertainty.....for with GOD all things are certain and  all things are possible. As Mother Teresa states "Prayer is to the soul as blood is to the body".

Love and prayers to each of you now and always,
Anita






1 comment:

  1. I have being on blog Sites for a while now and today I felt like I should share my story because I was a victim too. I had HIV for 6 years and i never thought I would ever get a cure I had and this made it impossible for me to get married to the man I was supposed to get married to even after 2 years of relationship he broke up with me when he finds out I was HIV positive. So I got to know about Dr. Itua on Blog Site who treated someone and the person shared a story of how she got a cured and let her contact details, I contacted Dr. Itua and he actually confirmed it and I decided to give a try too and use his herbal medicine that was how my burden ended completely. My son will be 2 soon and I am grateful to God and thankful to his medicine too.Dr Itua Can As Well Cure The Following Disease… Cancer, HIV, Herpes, Hepatitis B, Liver Inflammatory,Diabetes,Fibroid, Get Your Ex Back, If you have (A just reach him on drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com Or Whatsapp Number.+2348149277967)He can also advise you on how to handle some marital's issues. He's a good man.

    ReplyDelete