Monday, August 31, 2015

Wholeness



Loving myself just as I am without judgement... that is a big statement when I have so many imperfections and so much perfection to strive for. Being involved in health and wellness most of my adult life coaching and training clients I have discovered that people judge themselves  ever so harshly leaving little room for growth and self  forgiveness.
I am frequently reminded when I  spend time with others that are impaired in some way, their attitude is one of gratitude and joy. I have a cousin who is down syndrome in his twenties  loves life  laughs a lot and  never puts himself down. He always has an uplifting word to say about anyone in his presence. He  gets so excited when learning something new even if it means flubbing up, he does it anyway.
Early on I learned to be ever so grateful for the legs I have to walk or run for there are others that do not.I am grateful for the ability to wake up and see the day to spend it as I choose  because of no limitations today.
 We were given one body one life- we need to love ourselves enough to pass the gift of life to others in all the wholeness that we are imperfections and perfections knowing that God is there within us supporting us and loving us.

That is enough for me to love myself just as I am with out judgement...how about you?

1 comment:

  1. I have being on blog Sites for a while now and today I felt like I should share my story because I was a victim too. I had HIV for 6 years and i never thought I would ever get a cure I had and this made it impossible for me to get married to the man I was supposed to get married to even after 2 years of relationship he broke up with me when he finds out I was HIV positive. So I got to know about Dr. Itua on Blog Site who treated someone and the person shared a story of how she got a cured and let her contact details, I contacted Dr. Itua and he actually confirmed it and I decided to give a try too and use his herbal medicine that was how my burden ended completely. My son will be 2 soon and I am grateful to God and thankful to his medicine too.Dr Itua Can As Well Cure The Following Disease… Cancer, HIV, Herpes, Hepatitis B, Liver Inflammatory,Diabetes,Fibroid, Get Your Ex Back, If you have (A just reach him on drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com Or Whatsapp Number.+2348149277967)He can also advise you on how to handle some marital's issues. He's a good man.

    ReplyDelete